YouTube Go APK Old Version Download for Android (All Version)
YouTube Go APK Old Version
The official YouTube Go APK Old Version app, YouTube Go, lets you download videos to your Android device. When you want to watch a specific video but don’t have access to a WiFi network, this prevents you from wasting data. The most important feature of YouTube Go is the ability to download videos, but there are many other cool features as well. You can, for instance, preview any video before streaming or downloading it so that you only see a few still images of the video’s content and use fewer data. Additionally, you can watch videos of low quality.
YouTube Go offers just a single scrolling list of videos, picked up from your youtube profile after you sign in. Tap on any video, and you’ll see options, showing you a sort of preview of the video, along with details on how much storage is available on your phone at that moment. You have the option of selecting either basic quality or standard quality, and in both cases, you can see the amount of space that the file will occupy on your device, which is also how much of your data will be consumed when downloading.
The beta version of YouTube Go that Google has released is now available for download in the Play store. YouTube Go’s beta release in India has been announced by Google today. The beta adaptation is currently accessible for download on the Google Play Store. Last year, at the Google for India event, the company announced YouTube Go for the Indian market and has now made it available. This was done to cater to Indian consumers and take into account the majority of online Indians’ bandwidth availability and usage patterns.
Download Information of the YouTube Go APK Old Version
|App Name||YouTube Go APK Old Version|
|Rating||4.1 out of 5|
|Requires||Android Varies with device|
|Get It On||Google Play Store|
Click here to download: YouTube Go APK Old Version
Download YouTube Go APK Old Version
Features of YouTube Go APK Old Version
- Before deciding whether to watch or save the video, you can view snippets of it online. Before you decide whether or not to watch the video, the preview lets you know what to expect. When you tap on a thumbnail, you can access the preview.
- When you save or stream videos, you have the option of choosing the resolution. It provides a basic quality, a standard quality, and the file size for each quality, allowing you to select the one that best suits your data plan.
- There is an option to share videos with nearby friends. The best part is that it makes no use of data. With the YouTube Go app, you can share videos instantly and offline with other people.
- Additionally, it added the capability for users to simultaneously share multiple videos and simplified access to the “share nearby” feature.
- The app’s home screen shows videos that are trending and popular in your area, so you can find videos that might interest you.
- You can remove a video from your screen if you don’t like it on the home page.
Google is seeking user feedback to enhance the beta version of the app. You can sign up at youtubego.com/signup if you want to be notified when YouTube Go is finished.]] >
How to Download YouTube Go APK Old Version From the Google play store?
For Downloading and installing the YouTube Go APK Old Version, you have to follow the given steps or you can also download the YouTube Go APK Old Version from our website, we have given a green color button for downloading with just a simple click you can download it from our website we suggest you download it from our website without getting any virus on your device.
- Firstly you have to open the setting of your android phone, Go to the security option, and enable all the unknown sources.
- Now you have to visit the Official website of the google play store on your device.
- Now you have to click on the Search bar and write YouTube Go.
- Now you have to click on the install option and wait until it’s installed.
- After installation is complete, finally your application is ready for use, now you can use YouTube Go after creating an account or login into the account (if already have an account).
Screenshots of the YouTube Go APK Old Version
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. Can I go back to the old version of YouTube?
Ans. On Uptodown, you can view YouTube’s version history if you require a rollback. It incorporates all the document variants accessible to download off Uptodown for that application. YouTube rollbacks can be downloaded for Android. Any YouTube version that is distributed on Uptodown is virus-free and available for free download.
Q. Why is YouTube Go discontinued?
Ans. YouTube has decided that the application is no longer necessary, which is the reason for this discontinuation. YouTube Go was initially developed as a simplified version of the base YouTube app meant to be used in locations with insufficient data infrastructure or prohibitively expensive connectivity.
Q. Is YouTube Go still active?
Ans. In August 2022, YouTube Go will end! The simplified version of the YouTube app was made available for inexpensive Android Go smartphones in 2016 Users of the YouTube Go app are now advised to either use a web browser to access YouTube or download the main YouTube app from the Google Play Store.
Q. How do I use the old YouTube editor?
Ans. Click Settings in the new Beta Studio to restore the Classic Studio as your default studio. There should be a setting for the default creator experience in the General Settings. You should now be able to access your standard analytics, as you are all accustomed to doing. Set it to Creator Studio Classic.
Sending and receiving downloaded videos via Bluetooth is yet another intriguing feature of YouTube Go APK Old VersionGo. When you share your favorite videos with friends, you won’t use a single kilobyte because of this new feature. YouTube Go is a different client that works well for people who have slow or unstable Internet connections. It doesn’t have all the features of the official YouTube app, but it does have a few that are really useful and different.