Safe Gallery Old Version Download for Android (All Version)
Safe Gallery Old Version
Safe Gallery Old Version In this highly technological age, it is essential to be able to safeguard our smartphones and tablets in the same way that we safeguard our homes and automobiles. Safe Gallery Free Media Lock helps with that. Users are given the ability to safeguard the digital galleries that are stored on their devices by this extremely helpful app. A code that is created by the user protects files with a password. The password may be numerical or based on a pattern.
Media Lock’s Safe Gallery Free app lets you use either a numerical or pattern-based password to protect your galleries. You have complete control over which videos and images are password-protected and which are not with Safe Gallery Free. This way, you can keep a small, password-protected gallery of private content while keeping all of your images in normal galleries. If you’re worried that other people might try to view the videos and photos on your phone, Safe Gallery Free is the best option for you. If you store nearly all of your photos on an Android tablet or another similar device, this is also helpful.
In addition, Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) offers a variety of features, including a gallery and file manager, a screen lock, GIF support, and more. Last but not least, this app is fantastic because it is free and easy to download on your device without having to pay for a monthly subscription. If you like all of these features, please press the download button and share this app with your friends. A must-have app is this one. for safeguarding your privacy by password-protecting each media file!
Download Information of the Safe Gallery Old Version
|App Name||Safe Gallery Old Version|
|Rating||4.3 out of 5|
|Requires||Android 5.0 and up|
|Get It On||Google Play Store|
Click here to download: Safe Gallery Old Version
Download Safe Gallery Old Version
Features of Safe Gallery Old Version
Keeping your Memories Safe
We have one of the most cutting-edge security infrastructures in the industry, with everything from bespoke data centers to transcontinental fiber-optic cables that are constantly monitored to safeguard your memories.
Treating Data Responsibly
Photos are used by people in a variety of ways across apps and devices. These moments of convenience ought to responsibly extend beyond the Google Photos app and web experience as we work to make it easier for you to do more with the photos you take.
Putting You in Control
Google Photos is more useful and relevant because of data, but we want to help you take control of your experience. Our product comes with easy-to-use tools that give you control and let you choose the settings that work best for you.
You have control over the people with whom you share your memories, whether it’s just one photo or an entire album. You can share your content with specific individuals using simple and secure controls, or you can use a shareable link to share it with a wider audience.
- Audio: Display all of your phone’s audio files. control the audio.
- Showroom: Show all of your phone’s media files. supervise the gallery.
- Secure Image: Display every locked photo.
- A Secure Video: Display every locked video.
- Secure Online Image: Display all web images locked.
- Reliable Audio: Display every locked audio.
- Type of Screen Lock: PINs, passwords, patterns, and fingerprints are supported. You can use an ad-free app and animated GIFs. while watching the reward ads for a while.
How to Download Safe Gallery Old Version From the Google play store?
To download and install the Safe Gallery Old Version, you have to follow the given steps or you can also download the Safe Gallery Old Version from our website, we have given a green color button for downloading with just a simple click you can download it from our website we suggest you download it from our website without getting any virus on your device.
- Firstly you have to open the setting of your android phone, Go to the security option, and enable all the unknown sources.
- Now you have to visit the official Google Play store website on your device.
- Now you have to click on the Search bar and write Safe Gallery.
- Now you have to click on the install option and wait until it’s installed.
- After installation is complete, finally your application is ready for use, now you can use Safe Gallery after creating an account or login into the account (if already have an account).
Screenshots of the Safe Gallery Old Version
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How do I recover files from the safe gallery app?
Ans. All Replies (4)
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap Menu in the top left corner.
- Select Trash.
- Hold the image or video you want to recover by touching it.
- Tap Restore at the bottom. The image or video will be returned:
Ans. This is how she does it:
- Choose Applications Manager from the Android settings menu. Select Gallery Lock from the list of installed applications.
- To remove the application, click Uninstall, and then reinstall it to restore the default password: 7777.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the screen to open Gallery Lock.
Q. Which is the safest AppLock?
Ans. Norton Applock is not only the best Android app lock, but it is also one of the most widely used Android app locks.
Q. How do I keep my photos private?
Ans. Go to the Photos tab when you start Google Photos. Multi-select media files by long-tapping an image you want to hide. Tap the menu with three dots at the top. From the pop-up menu that comes up, confirm your choice to Move to Locked Folder.
Q. How do I protect my photos on my phone?
Ans. Navigate to Library > Utilities > Set Up Locked Folder in the Google Photos app. Add photos to this album by following the on-screen instructions. You can either return to this screen or open a photo, tap the three dots, and then tap Move to Locked Folder to add more photos later.
People who are concerned that others might gain access to their devices and view personal photos and videos that they were not authorized to view can feel less anxious with the assistance of Safe Gallery Free Media Lock. Because it allows users to select which devices will receive password protection, it is also extremely beneficial to users who typically save all of their media files to a single device. Please be aware that Safe Gallery Free Media Lock can only be used on Android devices running 2.3 or later.