PixelLab Old Version Download for Android (All Versions)
PixelLab Old Version
PixelLab Old Version has never been easier to draw on top of your picture and add stylish text, 3D text, shapes, and stickers. You’ll be able to create stunning graphics and amaze your friends right from your phone or tablet with a simple and clean interface that lets you focus on what you’re doing, a large selection of presets, fonts, stickers, backgrounds, more than 60 unique options that you can customize, and, of course, your imagination.
You can download genuine APK files from this location. not repacked, altered, or tampered with) and digitally signed by the developer of each application. This also means that, just like with applications you install from the Google Play Store, once you install an APK from Softpedia, you will normally receive updates through that store.
Softpedia hosts all APK downloads, and before they are posted, the files are checked. The digital signatures need to be consistent with those of any other applications or releases produced by the same developer. The files are also scanned by a number of antivirus programs, and you can look at the most recent scan log. Keep in mind that while there may occasionally be a few warnings—also known as false positives—they are still safe to use.
Download Information of the PixelLab Old Version
|App Name||PixelLab Old Version|
|Get It On||Google Play Store|
Click here to download: PixelLab Old Version
Features of PixelLab Old Version
- Text: You can add and modify as many text objects as you like… 3D Text: Text effects: You can make 3D texts that sit on top of your images or stand on their own in a cool poster. Choose from dozens of text effects to make your text stand out, such as Shadow, Inner Shadow, Stroke, Background, Reflection, Embellishment, Mask, and 3D text… Choose any fill option you want for your text, including an image texture, a simple color, a radial gradient, or a linear gradient.
- Text font: select from over 100 hand-picked fonts. Or, you can use your own fonts!
Stickers: Import images: You can add and customize as many stickers, emojis, and shapes as you like. include images from your collection. When you have your own stickers or want to combine two images, this could be helpful. Draw: Draw anything you want after selecting a color and size of a pen. After that, the drawing behaves like a shape and can be changed in size, orientation, shadow, and background: with the potential to make it: an image, a gradient, or a color.
- As a project, save: Anything you do can be saved as a project. Even after you close the app, you can use it!
Take the background out: whether it’s a blue screen, a green screen, or just a white background behind an object in a Google image; PixelLab can help you make it transparent.
Change perspective on an image: You can now edit from a perspective (warp). Useful for: changing the text on a road sign, adding logos to boxes, replacing the content on a monitor, etc. Applying some of the available effects, such as vignettes, stripes, hue, and saturation…, can improve the appearance of your photos.
How to Download PixelLab Old Version From the Google play store?
You can download the PixelLab Old Version from our website by following the steps that have been provided, or you can download it from our website by clicking on the green button that we have provided. We recommend downloading it from our website to avoid installing a virus on your device.
- To begin, go to the security option in your Android phone’s settings and enable all unknown sources.
- On your device, you must now visit the official Google Play Store website.
- Presently you need to tap on the Hunt bar and compose PixelLab.
- You must now select the install option and wait for it to install.
- After the installation is finished, your application is now ready to use. If you already have an account, you can use PixelLab by creating an account or logging in.
Screenshots of the PixelLab Old Version
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Which app is better than PixelLab?
Ans. The best GPS app for fieldwork photography is Solicitor. Is Solocator a good substitute for PixelLab – Text on Pictures? It lets you take photos, add GPS data, and overlay it with the project name.