Google Old Version Download for Android (All Versions)
The self-extracting executable version of Google prior to V58 is included in the package. Extract the files into any folder on your hard drive by running the executable. After that, open Google using .exe, which is located in the extraction folder. Official Google offline installers can be found in the archived Google old version files after V59. Simply run the installer that you downloaded after first uninstalling any current version of Google. There is no interactive user interface, just a one-click installer.
If you are dissatisfied with the most recent version, you can reinstall Google Search App by downloading any previous version’s APK. Check out the versions listed below. Older versions of the Google Search App are compatible with Android versions 4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 (Lollipop), 5.1 (Marshmallow), 7.0 (Nougat), 7.1 (Oreo), 9.0 (Pie), 10, and 11.
The Android version number, security update level, and Google Play system level of your device are all found in the Settings app. When you are eligible for updates, you will be notified. You can check for updates as well. You can search for anything you need at any time with Google search. Look for videos, images, and articles that are helpful. Find eateries and stores in the area. Get up-to-date information about the weather, sports, movies, events, and other topics.
Download Information from the Google Old Version
|App Name||Google Old Version|
|Rating||4.2 out of 5|
Varies with device
|Get It On||Google Play Store|
Click here to download: Google Old Version
Features of Google Old Version
According to The Verge, the firm is releasing a tool called “Extension Software Developer Kit” (Extensive SDK), which would enable developers to use features like the new photo picker in Android 13 in programs that operate on some Android 11 and 12 versions.
- Google claims that the update adds support for some platform capabilities to earlier versions of Android.
- “This release also sets the stage for expanding Privacy Sandbox testing on Android,” reads a statement from Google official Scott Westover.
- With Google Earth for mobile, you can swipe across the globe on your smartphone or tablet.
- For users who require more advanced features, Google Earth Pro on the desktop is free. GIS data can be imported and exported, and historical imagery can take you back in time. available on Linux, Mac, and PC.
How to Download Google Old Version From the Google play store?
For Downloading and installing the Google Old Version, you have to follow the given steps or you can also download the Google Old Version from our website, we have given a green color button for downloading with just a simple click you can download it from our website we suggest you download it from our website without getting any virus on your device.
- Firstly you have to open the setting of your android phone, Go to the security option, and enable all the unknown sources.
- Now you have to visit the Official website of the google play store on your device.
- Now you have to click on the Search bar and write Google.
- Now you have to click on the install option and wait until it’s installed.
- After installation is complete, finally your application is ready for use, now you can use Google after creating an account or login into the account (if already have an account).
Screenshots of the Google Old Version
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How do I download an older version of an APK from Google Play?
Ans. To get the older version of an app, search for it in the site’s search bar and then tap the “Versions” button to see a list of all the APKs for the previous version. Then, all you have to do to install the app is download the desired version.
Q. How do I get an older version of an APK?
Ans. From the search result, select the appropriate app. To see both the most recent and previous versions of the app you selected, scroll down a little. Choose a more recent version that meets your requirements. To begin downloading the APK file to your phone, scroll down once more and tap the DOWNLOAD APK button on the page.
Q. What is APK downgrade?
Ans. A user can downgrade applications on an Android device using the Android APK downgrade method, which means that a previous version of the app is temporarily copied to the device. This straightforward trick enables data extraction from applications that have disabled the ability to back up their data.
Q. Can an APK be a virus?
Ans. However, APK apps may contain vulnerabilities or even malware itself because they are not subjected to the same security protocols as those on the Google Play store. If you allow them to, and sometimes even if you don’t, Android apps can access your entire phone.
Q. Can I uninstall the Google Play store?
Ans. Important: The Play Store app cannot be deleted, but you can disable it. We don’t recommend disabling the Play Store app because, without it, other apps might not function properly. Swipe up from the screen’s bottom.
Q. Who to delete Google?
Ans. Note: You won’t lose all of your Google Accounts if you delete just one.
- Navigate to your Google Account’s Data & Privacy section.
- To “Your data & privacy options,” scroll down.
- Choose more choices. Remove yourself from Google.
- To delete your account, follow the steps.
Q. Where is app library on iPhone?
Ans. Apps can be found in your iPhone’s App Library.
- To access the App Library, navigate to the Home Screen and then swipe left past all of the Home Screen pages.
- Enter the name of the app you want by tapping the search field at the top of the screen. Alternately, browse the alphabetical list by scrolling up and down.
- Tap an app to launch it.
Google is trying again to add new features to phones that haven’t had their operating systems updated in years. Developers should be able to use features like Android 13’s new photo picker in apps that are compatible with some versions of Android 11 and 12. It is releasing something called the “Extension Software Developer Kit.” The company says that the feature lets it “extend the support of certain platform functionality to existing Android versions” in a blog post announcing the change.