eRail Old Version Download for Android (All Versions)
eRail Old Version, and the most recent update, eRail 1.4.0, was released on February 25, 2016. eRail falls under the Travel & Local subcategory. You can check out any and all apps made by the eRail developer. This app is currently free. On Android 4.0 and up, this app can be downloaded from APKFab or Google Play. APKFab.com’s APK/XAPK files are all original, safe, and quick to download. It is an eRail mobile application that gives information about trains.
Official eRail.in the app, The application makes it simple to access information about Indian Railways trains. The eRail.in the app for the Indian Railways is a one-stop shop for all information about Indian trains. The most extensive and up-to-date trains database for Indian railways is maintained by eRail.in. The application covers suburban, unreserved, and all reserved trains. The eRail. on the website offers a better user experience and more in-depth train travel information.
When installed on older devices, the most recent version of an app frequently causes issues. Due to system incompatibilities, newer versions of apps may not always work on your device. Try using an earlier version of the app until the developer addresses the issue. On Uptodown, you can view the app’s version history if you require a rollback of eRail. It includes all Uptodown-available file versions for that application. For Android, download eRail rollbacks. Any version of eRail available on Uptodown is virus-free and can be downloaded for nothing.
Download Information of the eRail Old Version
|App Name||eRail Old Version|
|Rating||3.9 out of 5|
|Get It On||Google Play Store|
Click here to download: eRail Old Version
Features of eRail Old Version
View Currant Availability for Trains That Will Be Departing Within the Next 4 Hours After Charting:
To view this feature, enter the from and to stations into the drop-down menu, select the station from the list for which you want to see the current availability, and then click CA in step 3 next to the route link.
1.Indian Railways is one of the world’s largest and busiest rail networks, transporting over one million tonnes of freight and sixteen million passengers each day. With more than 1.6 million employees, Indian Railway is the largest employer of commercial or utility workers worldwide. Good!
2. Have you looked at the Indian Railway website? The interface and user experience are among the worst. There are a lot of ads on the website, and all of them are images! The same is true for its divisional websites; for instance, see the website for the Southern Railway.
3. CRIS (Centre for Railway Information System), a subsidiary of Indian Railways, is responsible for the creation and upkeep of many of the railway websites. Why would someone place advertisements on those websites, I have no idea. I have my doubts that CRIS employees are putting up ads to make money! I don’t think the railway really needs to use website ads to make money!
How to Download eRail Old Version From the Google play store?
For Downloading and installing the eRail Old Version, you have to follow the given steps or you can also download the eRail Old Version from our website, we have given a green color button for downloading with just a simple click you can download it from our website we suggest you download it from our website without getting any virus on your device.
- Firstly you have to open the setting of your android phone, Go to the security option, and enable all the unknown sources.
- Now you have to visit the Official website of the google play store on your device.
- Now you have to click on the Search bar and write eRail Old Version.
- You have to click on the install option and wait until it’s installed.
- After installation is complete, finally your application is ready for use, now you can use eRail Old Version after creating an account or login into the account (if already have an account).
Screenshots of the eRail Old Version
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How do I download eRail?
Ans. On our website, select the Continue to App button. You will be redirected to Google Play by this. You can begin downloading and installing the eRail when it appears in your Android device’s Google Play listing. Click the Install button to the right of the app icon and below the search bar.
Q. Is eRail an official website?
Ans. This website (eRail.in) is a privately maintained site. It does not have any official connection or affiliation whatsoever to Indian Railways and related organizations, or to the Government of India, nor is it endorsed or supported by any of them in any way.
Q. How do I check my ticket status?
Ans. PNR status checks via SMS or phone for railway reservations: Send a PNR text message to 139, or call 139. PNR status on the Paytm mobile app or website. PNR Status Enquiry at the counters of railway stations.
Q. How can I check train details?
Ans. Simply enter the train’s name or the five-digit train number in the “Train Running Status” field. Choose a travel date from the source railway station. This will show you the train’s arrival and departure times for your boarding station.
individually developed an AJAX-based, user-friendly, and highly efficient interface for obtaining information about eRail Old Version Indian Railway Express trains in a single window. At eRail.in, check out his innovation. On eRail.in, you can look up information on trains between two stations, schedule, fare, PNR status, train route, seat availability, the distance between stations, fare, halting stations, arrival and departure times, running status, and lot more.